... let's fill them all in, those empty spaces. Replenish gaps and crevices. Be as unforgiving as water, let it overflow. At some point, something is got to give. So to speak. So I sit down and write: write about vera stella & monet. Write about being turned out at an antiques shop in Pinheiros. Write about my grandfather trying to sell hats. Write about this foreign country. Write about this --
This is just to say I haven't done anything so far, and the clock is ticking.
Yes, the clock will tick a million times, if only you set your app right. It would even tell the hour and half-hour, like a grandfather clock, like church bells underlining random phrases in the writings of the world: congregation is gathering, or harvest has begun, someone is getting married or being baptized. Celebration is about to start, someone's suffering is over.
Yes, the clock will tick a million times, if only you set your app right. It would even tell the hour and half-hour, like a grandfather clock, like church bells underlining random phrases in the writings of the world: congregation is gathering, or harvest has begun, someone is getting married or being baptized. Celebration is about to start, someone's suffering is over.
Cornerstones, and milestones, and hallmarks that I lack. Just saying. I don't judge. I don't self-indulge. I'm a moose.
.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário